This page will self destruct in:
- Kinetic Type
- Motion Graphics
- Live Action
- Radio Copywriting
- 3 conceptual scripts.
- Production (One Ad)
- 1 professional voice actor. Recorded in an in-house studio.
- Extra Voice Actor + $620/ad
- Professional Studio – Engineering, Sound Effects, Music, Editing + $900/ad
- Production (Three Ads)
- 1 professional voice actor. Recorded in an in-house studio.
- Extra Voice Actor + $600/ad
- Professional Studio – Engineering, Sound Effects, Music, Editing + $600/ad
- Visual Identity
- Branding Kit includes logo, business card design, stationery, and email signature. Click for Details
3 logo concepts, of which one will be chosen. Includes one round of revisions at each stage. Initial presentation Refinement Any further revisions will be billed hourly ($140/hr for all services). Minimum billing is 0.1 = $14.00 for all services.
- Strategic Plan
- The Strategic Positioning of a company is absolutely fundamental. It’s the rock: the essence of your entire company and the core of every piece of communications you send out. We will clearly define your current place in the market, your competition, target market, USP (unique selling proposition) and discover the fundamentals of your brand. The process is carried out collaboratively and objectively, to distill a singular idea, through paragraphs, sentences and finally a single word – which we can then extend consistently to all of your communication materials. This will entail research on your brand, your competitors, the industry, and your current communication materials, as well as two face-to-face sessions in Vancouver, your place of business, or over Skype. A report will be submitted that will act as a corporate communications guide.
- HTML website up to 10 pages.
- Functional on all devices including iPads, iPhones, Androids and Blackberry.
- Has movement without FLASH.
- Highly accessible by search engines.
- Includes SEO Reworking the internal architecture, keywords, tags and word frequency to make it best accessible by Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Add a WordPress blog to your website for the ability to update news yourself.
- The blog will seamlessly blend in with the rest of the site design and links to all other pages.
- Responsive Design
- Modifies the website with additional layouts for optimal viewing on mobile devices such as iPhones and tablets.
- This add-on is highly recommended to improve usability for your mobile customers.
- Full WordPress Backend
- Attach custom design to a WordPress backend for full content management
- Includes the ability for you to create and edit new pages, update content and manage the overall site.
- Extra Pages
- Anything over 10 pages
- Media Plan
- Five-hour retainer to build an effective media plan based on 3 separate budgets determined from the pricing and rate cards supplied.
- Social Media Plan
- We will identify effective strategies and tactics to reach the target market online, as well as with traditional media, press releases, social media and guerilla stunts. Will include a step-by-step tactical plan. If you wanted you could use this to produce your own content, or we could employ a social media kit.
- SEO internal optimization
- This is a one-time fee that involves copy editing the website from the inside to make it more search friendly as well as tagging, linking and renaming sections. Internal SEO involves reworking the internal architecture to make it best accessible by Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Note: Internal SEO will only take you so far. External SEO generated through consistent content in blogs, columns, social media, links and online PR will help take your website to the first page for your chosen keywords.
- SEO / Social Media Kit 1
- First page of Google for 1 SEO keyword.
- 1 blog post/week.
- Minimum of a one-year commitment to get proper results.
- SEO / Social Media Kit 2
- First page of Google for choice of 2 SEO keywords.
- 2 blogs post/week
- On-call consultation.
- SEO / Social Media Kit 3
- First page of Google for choice of 3 SEO keywords.
- 3 blog post/week
- Facebook management
- Highly accelerated SEO.
- SEO Consultation
- On-call consultation.
- Option for short-term (13 week contract).
- Facebook Management
- Management of weekly Facebook boosts. Includes contest ideas and media strategies to get more likes, shares, and traffic to website.
Odds & Ends
- Public Relations
- I will put together a press release kit for you. This will entail making a pitch that will pique the interest of journalists and editors. I will find 3 angles that we can choose from to best approach them and write the press release. I will structure the pitch to make it easy for them to contact you and run with the story. This service includes 10 contacts.
- Media Buying
- Designer Rate
- Programmer Rate
Creative Direction, Art Direction, and Copywriting
Our calibre of communication materials is highly professional, produced to ensure integrated brand consistency, contemporary stylistics and an element of creativity comparable with international brands. This will set your communications materials apart from local design. Mike has worked on brands such as Disneyland, Bentley, Mercedes-Benz, The Venetian Macao-Resort-Hotel, Marriott, and Western Union.
Project Management and Production
Includes logistical and resource management across a variety of mediums including print, TV, radio, online, and guerilla marketing. Project management includes responsive, on-call account handling and proactive solutions to problems before they arise. Production involves familiarity with estimates and timelines regarding scope of work, and resource allocation. Account management acts to set and maintain the highest levels of accountability at all times.
A 50% deposit is required for work to commence. The remaining 50% is required for file delivery. Preferred billing method is cash, cheque or Interac e-transfer made out to the Immersion Creative Corporation at 600-777 HORNBY ST, VANCOUVER BC, V6Z 2H7. Payment is due upon receipt. 18% interest/annum will be charged on outstanding accounts. NSF Cheques will receive a $140 penalty. If projects go past scope, regular rates apply ($140/hour per person.) The first round of minor corrections is free of charge. Subsequent corrections will be billed at $140/hour/person. Hourly rate is $140/hour for Mike or any of his designers. Unfinished projects must be paid in full if they go over 3 months. A 50% rush fee will be applied to projects required the next day or earlier. Billing will occur every four weeks. Costs do not include printing, tape conversions (to HD, Betacam or otherwise), media, outsourced talent, photography, studio time and production unless specifically quoted. A 20% production fee has been applied to all expenses. This pricing on this estimate is subject to change and only valid for 30 days. A 50% deposit of all consultation, photography & design fees plus 100% of travel, rental and hard production expenses is required to confirm booking. The remaining 50% of consultation, photography & design fees plus usage fees are due for release of print-ready files or website launch. Finished artwork will be given conditional usage to the client upon payment. Working files and fonts are property of Immersion Creative. Conditional usage rights are granted upon full payment of invoice. There will be a 4.25% cost of living increase to rates every year, starting from the date of the first invoice. Non-payment is an infringement of our copyright. Ordering any services to be rendered under this estimate is agreeing to its specifications, terms, and conditions, which become binding on both parties.
<Immersion Creative retains the right to: use work produced for the Client as part of its portfolio materials: website, self-promotion and social media. Also to add your firm to our client list; and use your work in design competitions, publications, exhibitions, or other promotional purposes.
All ownership of property or materials becomes that of Immersion Creative if invoices are not paid within 60 days.
This agreement represents the full agreement between the Client and Immersion Creative, and may not be modified without the approval of both parties.
In addition to our fees, you agree to pay either Immersion Creative or the provider directly for third party charges we incur to complete the projects defined under Marketing Services. Third party charges will be treated as disbursements and will be billed separately with a 20% production fee added.
FEES & ALTERATIONS
Any revisions, additions, or alterations to the scope of the project, modifying the terms of the agreement shall be billed as additional services. Such additional services shall include, but shall not be limited to, changes in the extent of work, changes in the complexity of any elements of the project, and any changes made after approval has been given for a specific stage of design, documentation, or preparation of artwork.
RUSHED OR PROLONGED WORK
Any work required in advance of an agreed schedule or timetable, any shortening of the contract period, or additional fees and expenses incurred during a project due to Client delays or extensions shall be charged at 1.5x Immersion Creative’s hourly rate.
The Client will appoint a single representative with full authority to provide necessary information required by Immersion Creative and to provide approvals.
Client will be required to proofread and approve all elements of final designs. Approval must be provided before production can continue and artwork is released. Corrections, if required, will be identified on proofs, artwork, facsimiles, or digital proofs and submitted for Immersion Creative to revise and resubmit for client approval. Final approval is required on every project and must be marked “Approved” with the name or initials of the individual who is authorized by the Client to approve artwork for release and production.
Email authorization from The Client will constitute authorization and approval to carry out work defined in the Marketing Services.
QUALITY OF SOURCE MATERIALS PROVIDED BY THE CLIENT
When materials are submitted by the Client in a form that prevents them from being readily used and applied at recognized professional standards, additional fees will apply. An example would be to source imagery or rebuild files based on improper or incomplete source materials.
In those instances where the Client assumes responsibility for production, printed proofs, copies, prototypes and mock-ups must be approved by Immersion Creative prior to use. Immersion Creative shall be available at reasonable times to provide advice during the production period and for approval of minor modifications of the project (hourly rates will apply).
When Immersion Creative is engaged in a supervisory function and assumes responsibility for production on behalf of the Client, the Client agrees to abide by the decisions made by Immersion Creative.
The Client agrees that Immersion Creative is allowed to claim creative authorship of any materials produced, and will be permitted editorial credits to Immersion Creative on all work. The Client must obtain Immersion Creative’s consent in writing before Immersion Creative’s name is reproduced in any form.
This agreement may be terminated in writing if either the Client or Immersion Creative commits a breach and fails to remedy the breach within 14 days of receiving written notification from the other party specifying the breach and requiring its remedy.
This agreement may be terminated by any reason by either the Client or Immersion Creative, if a written notification is provided within 30 days.
At project, or any part of it, for any reason, the Client will pay Immersion Creative for the work completed to date, along with all expenses incurred on the project. Any advance of fees provided will be credited against the amount due.
In any outcome, Immersion Creative will retain all copyright even if the fees agreed to in advance have included the assignment of the copyright.
When the Client provides information and materials to Immersion Creative, this allows Immersion Creative to use them for the project. We will not be responsible for any such loss or failure on their part, or any destruction or unauthorized use by others of your property.
Immersion Creative is not responsible for errors or omissions in any work produced as per the Client’s approval, and will bear no financial responsibility for errors or damages stemming from such errors.
Immersion Creative will not be responsible delays or omissions or errors resulting from acts God, strikes, natural disasters, fires, pandemics, floods, war, or any other similar circumstances beyond Immersion Creative’s control.
You agree to indemnify Immersion Creative, its contractors, employees and agents against all third-party claims (including lawyers’ fees) arising from or relating to any content or materials provided to Immersion Creative by you or in relation to the use by you, or anyone else, of materials produced by Immersion Creative at your request.
All indemnification will go beyond the cessation of our services or the termination or expiration of any retainers.
All terms and conditions will be governed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia.